Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Yes I have no commitment to my blog cos i cant manage to post everyday or every week or every month or otherwise >.< I will TRY. No promises =X But at least it's not as dead as my other once existing blog =D Its so weird to post with nth to say wakakaka. wakakaka.. wakakakakaa.. ok done bbies =D
Milo tastes weird in de morning =X Weird habit is that I only can take water in the early mornings with breakfast =X So i dumped ice in the milo that my mom forced me to drink today, and now it tastes SUPER WEIRD. *regrets that I dumped ice in it*
Oooh. and about de taiwan trip! It was lots of fun =D But cold. De nightmarkets were funnest! tgt with the theme park stuffs! FunFunFun. Nightmarket sells alot of stuff, alot of food and clothes. But they don't provide u those fitting room things so its really hard to buy clothes. There was this time where I wanted to buy a pair of shorts but got no fitting room, so de person said:"Come I measure for u" then I was like, huh? Then she took de measuring tape thing and measured my butt o.o" weird >.> den she said " This size can lahs!" Weird >.< first time sumone went to measure my butt. Oh well!
Then I wanted to try de Chou Tofu thing but my dad wouldnt share 1 with me cos even he didnt wan to eat it. and it was really stinky >.< so i didnt get to try it at all =X and my mom was scaring me with fermented and bacteria so i really didnt dare to try it le. But i heard if u can get past de smell, it tastes really nice.
BTW! Classmate dearies, if u are reading this post or even checking my blog, HAVE YOU ALL DONE UR HOMEWORK? pls say no tytytytyty! Even if u have done it D= Just to make me feel better for perhaps not doing my homework. I dun get the weird thing with the compo. Got no inspiration to write. Then we also need to do the nice formatting to hand it up? So mafan! T.T okok i'll go do it now just in case.
Tatas! =D
~Bloobified~[10:11 AM]
*My Name:Rixs =X
*_Happy Things_*
Must pass exams!
*_Not So Happy Things_*
Exams T.T
*_Wants Not Needs_*
Junk Food!^^
*_Bunch of Stuff_*
*Birthdate:26 Nov 1994
*School:NYGH ^^
*Email:snowy_leopard@hotmail.com
Get a 4-legged furry pet
Study!
Furry 4-legged pets! =X
*___Lalalala! =D___*
(>^^)><(^^<)
Two bloobs holding hands! =D